Friday, January 6, 2012

Clutter Free Classroom Project Part 2

I will admit that I am very proud of what I accomplished in 2 days!  I was not alone though!  I had my sister, and 2 daughters, age 11 and 13 for the first day, my 11 year old for 2 hours on Friday.  I am not 100% finished, but, I think I accomplished alot!


Same doorway, different view! 


Math corner, to the right as you enter the room.


My desk/small group area. 


The Library, Word Wall, meeting area.


A nice big closet, double deep shelves; the bottom 4.

Debbie Diller inspired Math Stations


My math literature on top, math manipulatives and a small reading
nook to the right of the shelves. 


I want to finish labeling the manipulatives and keep my desk/small group area under control.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up! Please be sure to add a link back to the Clutter-Free Classroom Project to this post so that others can join in too. Have a good weekend! ❤Jodi from...
    ★★The Clutter-Free Classroom★★
    Helping Teachers Get Organized

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice to have people to help you! I went in one day over Christmas break to organize by myself and hardly got anything done. But when I brought two people with me, it was a whole different story! :)

    Marvelous Multiagers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your room looks fantastic! WOW!
    Beth Ann
    Taming My Flock of Firsties
    bakteach16@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete